Some things to know about AMP:
- AMP has one of the largest financial advice networks in New Zealand.
- AMP’s customers hold more than 830,000 investment, savings and insurance products.
- AMP is the third largest KiwiSaver Scheme provider with 12 per cent of the total KiwiSaver market and approximately 240,000 KiwiSaver customers.
- AMP holds licences as a Manager of Managed Investment Schemes and to provide a Discretionary Investment Management Service.
- Since 1998, AMP has awarded more than $2 million through the AMP Scholarship Programme to help Kiwis achieve their dreams. Visit amp.co.nz/scholarships.
In 2015, AMP:
- Supported 2,048 families in their time of need by paying out $108.5 million in life insurance and $26.3 million in trauma claims.
- Helped 486 New Zealanders who were unable to return to work because of an illness or injury by paying out $16.8 million in income protection insurance.
- Assisted 116 Kiwis to return to work following a major illness or injury.
- Paid $79.7 million in general insurance claims.
- Wrote $504.2 million in new mortgages.
- Helped 42,904 New Zealanders by providing advice over the phone.
Important informationShow more
2 The introduction of the AMP Global Multi-Asset Fund provides investors a positive return above inflation and actively responds to changing market conditions with a flexible approach to investing. It gives investors a smoother investment journey.
3 The AMP Income Generator Fund is designed for income focused investors, which specifically targets income-producing assets and pays a monthly distribution, which will be reinvested into units. Members can set up a regular withdrawal from this fund in accordance with the permitted withdrawal rules of the Scheme/Plan. Whilst the AMP Income Generator Fund is well diversified into many types of investments, there is risk of capital loss and should not be compared with lower risk investments, such as bank deposits.
4 The Responsible Investment Balanced Fund provides an option for investors who want to invest in a diversified balanced fund, but also want to ensure environment, social, governance and ethical considerations are taken into account.