Nikko Asset Management New Zealand Limited Responsible Investment Policy
Nikko believes that ESG factors are inherent to long-term value creation. Nikko has an ESG policy which is based on the following six principles:
- They incorporate ESG issues in investment analysis and decision-making.
- They be an active owner and incorporate ESG issues into its ownership policies and practices.
- They seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which it invests.
- They promote the acceptance and implementation of these principles within the investment industry.
- They collaborate to enhance effectiveness in implementing the principles.
- They report their activities and progress towards implementing the principles.