Protecting Kiwi businesses
AMP Life is trusted to financially protect hundreds of Kiwi businesses. The reasons are simple:
- We offer a comprehensive range of business financial protection products that enable you to put in place an easy to manage, flexible plan. It’ll help protect your business and will be tailored to your specific business needs.
- We make it easy. Our dedicated claims team is on hand if you ever need us.
- We provide specialist advice through our nationwide network of Advisers. They can provide tailored advice on all of your business protection needs.
Types of business protection
Protect your business’ most important asset: your key people
- Receive a monthly benefit up to an agreed amount (maximum $10,000) if you choose to take out key person protection and that key person is unable to work due to illness or injury
- Receive a lump sum of an agreed amount if you choose to take Life, Trauma or Disability cover to protect a key person
- Peace of mind that you are getting financial assistance to help your business through a difficult time
Safeguard your business against the loss of a shareholder
- Get financial support for your business following the loss of a shareholder due to illness or injury, major trauma, disability or death
Make sure your business can continue to meet its debt repayments, following the loss of a business owner or key staff member
- Get funding to help meet your business’ debt obligations following the loss of a business owner or key staff member due to disability, death or a specified major trauma
Maintain business as usual with financial help if the unexpected happens to you
- Get financial support to help cover your business expenses such as business premises rent and utilities
- Or get help to cover the cost of a temporary replacement for you in your business while you’re unable to work due to illness or injury