If you need to make a claim, you’ll have a dedicated case managers to help you through the process:
- You get in touch with us as soon as possible when you need to make a claim – either through the phone, email or post. We’ll let you know what information we need.
- Once we receive your claim information, we’ll be in touch within three working days.
- We’ll assess your claim and be in touch again within five working days. This will either be with an outcome or to ask for more information.
- Although every claim is different, we try to pay you as soon as possible after we’ve approved your claim. We aim to pay within five working days, but will always try to do it quicker if we can.
What we’ll need to know
Once you’ve contacted us to make a claim, we’ll be able to guide you through the information we need from you.
We also suggest:
- referring to your policy documents first
- calling your Adviser to talk through the process together.