Manage your business protection online
- My AMP is AMP’s online portal that gives you access to AMP policy/plan details 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By setting up, or logging into, your account you can:
- see information about AMP insurance and other products you have
- access statements
- update your contact details.
If you haven’t got an account yet, register now.
Access all your information in one place
This means you can access, manage and monitor many of your AMP accounts and information from one place.
Register for My AMP
It's quick and simple:
- Make sure you’ve got your AMP account number and a valid email address.
- Go to the My AMP registration form.
- Complete all the details on the form and your activation code will be emailed to you.
Then you’re done.
Forgotten your login details
If you’ve already registered for My AMP but can’t remember your account number (also referred to as member/policy/plan number), check your AMP Annual statement or Policy Schedule.
You can also:
- use the forgotten username or forgotten password buttons found on the
- call us on 0800 808 267
(Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm)
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited (the 'Supervisor'). AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the Trustee of the New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT).