We make it easy for you to carry out the daily administration of your AMP employer workplace savings plan, the New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT), with our easy to use online portal ‘Employer Central’.
When you log into Employer Central you are generally able to undertake the following tasks:
- a member / employee search
- view member balances and plan balances
- view employee personal details and update if required
- upload payroll contribution information
- view frequently asked questions.
For more information download the Employer Central user guide.
Register for Employer Central by downloading, completing and sending back the registration form.
Changes to your employee planShow more
You can agree with your AMP Adviser to make changes to your employer plan at any time. Any changes to the rules of your employee superannuation plan need to comply with relevant workplace savings legislation. This limits the type of changes that can be made without your employees’ consent.
Your employees can manage their NZRT account onlineShow more
Your employees can manage aspects of their NZRT account by logging in to our online portal My AMP. They generally have the ability to:
- update personal contact details
- keep track of their savings
- change investment options
- access the latest investment information
- view their account summary at a glance
- check and update their Prescribed Investor Rate (PIR)
- view any past NZRT correspondence.
Discontinuing your employer planShow more
You can end your company’s participation in the NZRT at any time. This would mean that the AMP employee worklace savings plan for your company would be discontinued.
If your NZRT employer plan is discontinued, AMP would transfer your employee accounts out of your company plan and into the My Super section of the NZRT.
For more information about NZRT download the NZRT Investment Statement.