Who we are
AMP was founded on a simple yet bold idea - it was the belief that we could help empower people to achieve the futures they wanted. This belief resonates as strongly today as it did over 160 years ago.
Today, we are a leading independent wealth management company in New Zealand and Australia. We’ve evolved dramatically over the years and are committed to helping over four million customers own their tomorrows.
As diverse as our customers
The needs of AMP’s customers are wide and diverse. In order to help them own the tomorrows they’re aiming for, we offer a broad range of products and services, including:
- financial advice
- superannuation, retirement income and other investment products for individuals
- financial services for businesses
- personal insurance, and
- general insurance.
Key facts about AMP
AMP has a large financial advice network in New Zealand and Australia with more than 4,400 aligned and employed financial Advisers.
- We are helping more than four million customers in New Zealand and Australia.
- In New Zealand our customers hold more than 870,000 investment, savings and insurance products.
- We have more than 230,000 AMP KiwiSaver Scheme members and more than $5 billion funds under management.
More than 5,600 employees around the world help support our financial Advisers, customers and shareholders.
Find your ideal career at AMP
If you’ve explored our business and what it means to work for AMP, now is the time to take the next step. Search for roles using the link and own your tomorrow.
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited.