Our recruitment process
Just as we want our customers experience to be exceptional, we want you to have an exceptional experience through your recruitment journey.
To be our best, we know we need to put the right people in the right roles and our recruitment process is designed to ensure this happens. The recruitment journey starts by selecting people who share our dreams, beliefs and values.
We’re looking for passionate, team-oriented people who are motivated to deliver results. We use customised and innovative solutions to identify each person's strengths and potential to inform our recruitment process. We use the best, to recruit the best.
When joining Customer Service, you can expect to go through the following steps:
- Join our talent pool –submit your CV and complete a short video interview to tell us more about what interested you in joining us and more about your skills and experience
- Apply– when there is a job that you like you will complete an application form
- Assessment – you will be sent a short games-based assessment to complete to give us insight into your problem solving abilities and verbal/numerical knowledge
- Shortlist – based on the information we have so far, we’ll create a shortlist of the people we’d like to know more about
- Interviews / assessment centres – depending on how many interviews we are wanting to do, we may run an assessment centre instead. Regardless of the method, our main goal at interview stage is getting to know you! We’re keen to know what's important to you, your job related knowledge, your experiences, and what motivates you
- Profiling – our profiling tool helps us to assess your strengths, potential and values through online questionnaires to help improve the 'fit' of the person to the role. The assessment has been specifically designed for AMP Customer Service and includes personality, values and ability assessments
- Second interview - while not all roles will need one, a second interview will let you meet more people in the business, ask questions and explore the role in more detail. It also gives us another chance to meet you and confirm that you’d be a great fit with us and the role
- Reference checks – we always look to complete two references, and require two referees who you have reported to in your most recent jobs
- Offer! - if you’re the right person for the job, we’ll make you an offer. Congratulations!
- Background checks - at this point, we’ll do a bit of checking into your background. This could involve verifying your identity, police vetting or credit checks. You’ll know exactly what we’re looking into before we start this process.
- Start making a difference - welcome to AMP! You will receive full training in your new role to ensure you feel welcome and can quickly settle into your new team.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We’ll keep you informed throughout the process, but if you haven’t heard from us in a timely manner please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.