2. Only Eligible Persons can enter this Prize-Draw. To be an Eligible Person, you must:
a. be a New Zealand resident,
b. be 18 years of age or older, and
c. sign up to the promotion by providing a valid email address online between 1 October 2021 and 31 January 2022 (Prize-Draw Period).
3. Each valid email address provided by an Eligible Person will give the Eligible Person one entry into the Prize-Draw.
4. Staff of AMP Services (NZ) Limited (AMP), AMP Wealth Management Limited, Interpublic New Zealand Limited, Interpublic New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are not Eligible Persons and so they are not eligible to win this Prize-Draw.
5. There will be one Prize-Draw. The winner of the Prize-Draw will be drawn at random from a pool of all Eligible Persons by 7 February 2022 (Draw Date).
6. The first Eligible Person whose name is drawn will be deemed the Prize Winner.
7. There will be one cash prize of $1,000 NZD (Cash Prize).
8. The Prize Winner will be contacted by Interpublic New Zealand Limited using the email address the Prize Winner provided when entering this Prize-Draw.
9. If Interpublic New Zealand Limited are unable to contact the Prize Winner after a period of four weeks following the Draw Date, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that person’s entry will be declared invalid and the Cash Prize will be forfeited.
10. The Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AMP for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AMP.
11. AMP reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner, and to disqualify any entry in the Prize-Draw in its sole discretion without giving reasons.
12. The Cash Prize will be paid by direct credit into a New Zealand bank account within 21 days of receipt of requisite account/contact details from the Prize Winner. Interpublic New Zealand Limited is solely responsible for paying the Cash Prize to the Prize Winner’s New Zealand bank account, on AMP’s behalf. Interpublic New Zealand Limited will invoice AMP for the Cash Prize once it has been paid to the Prize Winner.
13. If the Cash Prize winner does not have a bank account, the Cash Prize will be awarded as a $1,000 NZD Prezzy® Card. Interpublic New Zealand Limited will courier the Prezzy® Card to the Prize Winner within 14 days of receiving a postal address from the Prize Winner. Prezzy® Card is issued by Kiwibank Limited. By using the card, the Prize Winner agrees to the terms and conditions, and the card fees set out at www.prezzycard.co.nz. The Prize Winner should refer to www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/ for detailed Prezzy® Card terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, their use and expiry.
14. The Cash Prize is not exchangeable or negotiable. However, if the Prize Winner does not wish to claim the Cash Prize, they may nominate another person to whom the Cash Prize can be transferred to. If it is transferred, the Cash Prize must not be sold or used, donated or given away as part of another promotion.
15. Interpublic New Zealand Limited and AMP do not accept any responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning the Cash Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
16. AMP will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (Loss) suffered by any participant in any way associated with the competition including as a result of entry into the competition or winning the Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. This competition is run by AMP Services (NZ) Limited with registered office at 29 Customs Street West, Auckland, CBD, Auckland 1010.