You have two main options for managing your New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT) account:
- Use your My AMP account where you can generally:
- update your personal contact details
- keep track of your savings
- change your investment options
- access the latest investment information
- view your account summary at a glance
- check and update your Prescribed Investor Rate (PIR)
- view past NZRT correspondence.
You can contact us or your Adviser to:
- update your personal contact or bank account details
- withdraw your membership if you leave your employer
- transfer to My Super.
Before you make decisions about changing investments talk to an Adviser, who can assist you to choose the investment option best suited to your individual needs and goals.
How to choose fundsShow more
Your employer plan will have a default fund, and there may be limitations on your fund choice. This is outlined in your ‘member booklet’, which your employer will provide.
You can generally choose your own fund, or split your investment between funds. Use the AMP Risk Profiler Tool to help you decide which fund or funds are right for you. You can switch your fund option by logging into My AMP.
How to change your contributionsShow more
If you’re saving with the NZRT through your employer's plan, check your ‘member booklet’ (ask your employer for a copy) to see what contributions you’re required to make.
If your plan allows you to increase your contributions, contact your employer’s payroll office to change contributions from your salary.
If you’re a My Super member, simply contact us to set up a direct debit and make regular contributions directly.
What happens if you leave your employer?Show more
When you leave your employer, you don’t need to withdraw from NZRT; we'll normally transfer your membership to My Super.
My Super is your own personal plan within NZRT that allows you to continue to save for your retirement.
My Super is a flexible and convenient plan with benefits including:
- a wide range of investment options, including both diversified and single sector funds
- ability to make regular or one off lump sum contributions (minimum amount of $50.00 per contribution)
- 24/7 online access using My AMP to monitor your savings
- access to your savings whenever you like (minimum withdrawal amounts apply).
To find out more about My Super, download the latest NZRT Product Disclosure Statment.
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme') and the New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT). The Supervisor is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited.