Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited.
Terms and conditions for AMP KiwiSaver top up promotionShow more
- The prize draw is promoted by AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited (AMP).
- The prize draw is open between 23 July 2018 and 16 September 2018 (Eligibility Period).
- The prize draw is for 5 x $1,000 top ups, deposited into the winner’s AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account.
- Only existing members of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme will be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants are eligible for the prize draw if they make a voluntary contribution of at least $50 to their AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account during the Eligibility Period.
- Voluntary contributions can be made online via the AMP website, the MyAMP app, Internet banking or with Inland Revenue.
- Voluntary contributions through your employer or via an existing direct debit are ineligible for the prize draw.
- Entrants will be deemed eligible when AMP have confirmed and verified the voluntary contribution of at least $50 to the entrant’s AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Each individual contribution of $50 or more will receive one entry into the prize draw.
- Entrants are only eligible to win 1 x $1000 top up.
- There are no age restrictions for receiving the $1,000 top up.
- The prize will be drawn three months after the end of the Eligibility Period and the winner will be notified by telephone, email or post. The winner agrees that AMP may use the personal information AMP holds about them to contact them or announce their win on the AMP website or social media profiles.
- The winner may be asked to take part in any publicity or marketing arranged by AMP.
- The $1,000 top up prize money will be deposited into the winner’s AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account within 4 weeks of the winner being notified.
- AMP reserves the right to assess the validity of a winner’s participation in the prize draw.
- AMP reserves the right to refuse or withdraw any prize without any compensation.
- AMP will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with the prize offered in this prize draw.
- AMP reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this prize draw or any aspect of it including altering the qualifying criteria, the prize or terms and conditions at any time. No claim may be made against AMP or any of its agents and employees in connection with any such extension, change or termination.
- The prize is not transferable. The prize recipient may not nominate someone else to receive the prize. If the recipient is unable or unwilling to accept a prize, AMP may award it to an alternative recipient.
- A disclosure statement is available from your Adviser, on request and free of charge. AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme. For a copy of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet, please visit amp.co.nz or contact Customer Services on 0800 267 5494.