Here’s what you can do using My AMP:
- View your account balance.
- Access your previous statements and correspondence online and view your transaction history.
- Update your personal information quickly and easily, including your email, phone numbers and address.
- Change your investment mix, update your IRD number and Prescribed Investor Rate (PIR).
Get started by registering now or log into My AMP.
Here’s what you can do using the My AMP app:
- View and top up your account to boost your balance.
- Access your transaction history.
- View the funds you are invested in.
- Keep up to date with news and insights.
You will need to ensure you are registered to manage your accounts online with our online portal, My AMP before using the app.
Find out more and download My AMP app.
How to make or change your KiwiSaver contributionsShow more
KiwiSaver is designed to be flexible around the way you contribute. You can contribute to your AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account via:
- PAYE contributions through your employer
- regular contributions via direct debit - you can set up a new direct debit, or change an existing one on My AMP
- lump sum contributions using My AMP app
- lump sum contributions direct to AMP or via Inland Revenue - each amount must be at least $50.
If you’re contributing part of your gross salary or wages to your KiwiSaver account, your employer also needs to contribute at least 3%, as long as you:
- are aged 18 years or older
- have not reached your qualifying date
- are eligible for compulsory employer contributions.
As an extra benefit, your employer can choose to contribute at a higher rate, including matching your employee contributions at a rate of either 4% or 8% of your gross pay.
Find out more about contributions.
Change your investment mixShow more
The money in your AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account is invested for you by a team of experienced investment professionals (fund managers). You have options when it comes to choosing which funds your savings are invested in.
Your fund options with the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme include:
- the Lifesteps Investment Programme (Lifesteps) - your money is invested for you in the most appropriate fund for a typical investor of your age and the fund in which your money is invested is automatically adjusted based on your age.
- the option to choose your own funds - you decide from a list of funds where your money should be invested, find out more about taking control of your AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account
- a mix of Lifesteps and your choice of up to six other funds.
Each fund suits different investors; depending on how long you want to invest for and your willingness to take investment risks to potentially receive higher returns in the long term.
Find out what AMP KiwiSaver Scheme funds suit you
Answer a few simple questions to help you understand which AMP KiwiSaver Scheme funds are likely to be suited to you and your KiwiSaver goals.
To switch your investment options, log into My AMP.
How you can use your AMP KiwiSaver Scheme savingsShow more
KiwiSaver is designed to help you save for retirement. However, in some situations you may be able to withdraw funds from your savings before your qualifying date. This might apply to you in the case of:
- purchasing a first home
- significant financial hardship
- serious illness
- permanent emigration (not to Australia)
- the withdrawal of Australian retirement savings (from age 60).
If the unthinkable happens and you pass away before you retire, your funds will be payable to your estate. Inland Revenue has some rules about how these withdrawals work and which types of contributions you can access.
Find out more about how to use your AMP KiwiSaver Scheme savings.
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited.