Join or switch to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme for Tomorrow. And we'll drop the first year's member and admin fees for Today.
Pay $0 member and admin fees
When you join or switch to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme by 13 April 2017.
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited (the 'Supervisor'). AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the Trustee of the New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT).
Offer terms and conditionsShow more
- This promotion is run by AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited (AMP) as manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
- This promotion starts on 20 March 2017 and ends at 5.00pm 13 April 2017 (“promotion period”).
- Default members i.e. members who have not actively chosen a KiwiSaver scheme provider and are allocated to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme by the Inland Revenue, are not eligible to participate in the prize draw.
- To participate in this promotion, members must join or switch to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme within the promotion period. Applicants will be deemed eligible if we have received an application to join by 5.00pm on 13 April 2017 and AMP has been able to confirm and verify the identification of the applicant and the application is in all other respects acceptable to AMP.
- This promotion includes an offer of no member or admin fees being charged to AMP KiwiSaver Scheme accounts from 20 March 2017 up to and including 21 April 2018, for members that joined or switched to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme during the promotion period.
- A description of the standard member and admin fees can be found in the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Fund Update Booklet or, if you are joining via a preferred employer arrangement or any other type of arrangement whereby AMP has agreed to reduce the standard fees stated in the PDS, the member booklet or supplement (Member Supplement), which can be obtained from your employer (if you joined the Scheme via a preferred employer arrangement), your adviser or AMP. In the PDS the administration fee is included as part of the management and administration fee.
- Any reference to ‘admin fee’ in promotion content means the administration fees portion of the Management and administration fees referred to in the PDS, Fund Update Booklet or, where applicable, your Member Supplement.
- The standard member and admin fees which are stated in the PDS, Fund Update Booklet or, where applicable, your Member Supplement, will be reinstated from 22 April 2018.
- Any existing AMP KiwiSaver Scheme members who joined on or prior to 19 March 2017 are not eligible to receive this offer.
- AMP, or any companies related to AMP, will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with this promotion.
- AMP's decision on all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- AMP reserves the right to extend, change or terminate any aspect of the promotion at any time. No claim may be made against AMP or any of its agents and employees in connection with any such extension, change or termination.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these general terms and conditions by participants and constitutes an authorisation to AMP to use any personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act) collected from all participants for the purposes of providing the participants with information about products and services of the AMP group, and communicating with participants regarding this promotion by telephone, electronic mail or post. The information is held by AMP at Level 21, 29 Customs Street West, Auckland and the participants have a right of access and correct such information.
- The laws of New Zealand apply to this promotion.
- A disclosure statement is available from your Adviser, on request and free of charge. AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme. For a copy of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement, Fund Update Booklet and member supplement applicable to this campaign, please visit amp.co.nz or contact Customer Services on 0800 267 5494.