During these uncertain times, our priority has been to ensure we are taking care of the health, wellbeing and safety of our teams, customers and the community.
Here’s some actions AMP has taken to continue providing a little help during this time:
- Our people moved to working from home a week before the lockdown and are all well-adapted to the new work environment. Teams are doing regular check ins, catch ups, and enjoying the opportunity of meeting team members' pets and family members.
- We recently welcomed 21 new client services team members who have joined the team to help support you during this time.
- We introduced some innovative ways to assist clients with completing their withdrawal requests during the lockdown while meeting our regulatory requirements.
- A COVID-19 webpage was developed as a hub where clients can go to for all information and queries related to COVID-19. This page is updated regularly as we continue to monitor the latest news and announcements from the NZ Government.
- We have extended our workplace adviser services for free to all New Zealand organisations.
- We have turned off all non-essential lights at AMP centre to do our bit to save energy and protect the environment.