Always here for you
In 2019, we supported our customers in times of need by making 573 lump sum payments and helping 750 Income Protection customers. Together these totalled $112 million.
We’ve been helping Kiwi families for over 160 years. Over 200,000 customers already trust AMP Life with their financial security.
We work with Advisers to provide you with comprehensive advice, and a range of cover and premium options that are designed to meet your unique needs. Our claims department has a well-deserved reputation for outstanding customer service, providing support during difficult times.
Types of cover
Financial support to protect what matters most
- Provide some financial security for your family in the event of your death or diagnosis of a terminal illness
- Receive a lump sum payment to help your loved ones financially
- Get assistance with funeral and other related costs
Make sure your income is secure, even if you’re unable to work
- Safeguard your income against illness or injury affecting your ability to work
- Receive a monthly benefit of up to 75% of your regular income
- Continue to meet your monthly expenses if you can’t work
Financial support when you need it most
- Protect yourself and your loved ones financially against serious illness or injury
- Get a lump sum payment to use as you choose
- Tailor the insurance cover to your own needs
Adapt your lifestyle for the impacts of living with serious disability
- Financial support in certain cases of serious disablement, including if you’re unable to work ever again due to a disability
- Get a lump sum payment to financially assist you and your family
- Choose the right level of cover for you