This might suit you if…
- you'd like the security of knowing you have immediate access to private healthcare services when you need them
- you’d like to manage the cost of medical expenses
- you want flexibility and choice when choosing your level of cover.
Here’s what you get:
- Your choice of three covers - day-to-day, surgical-only or comprehensive.
- Fast access to private healthcare services with cover for medical expenses.
- More options, which may include allowing you access to services, treatments and drugs that you otherwise may not be able to afford.
Request a health insurance quote
Although talking to an adviser is the best way to get your individual premium cost, you can also request a quote online. Fill out a few details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
How health insurance works
Health insurance helps to ensure you have fast access to the right private healthcare services, when you need them. This helps you to avoid long waiting lists and gives you more choice over when to have your treatment.
Your health insurance options
You can choose from the following options:
- Day-to-day health cover which pays or part-pays for things like doctor visits, dental and optical appointments, physiotherapy, chiropractic and more.
- Surgical-only cover which pays or part-pays for elective (non-acute) surgery. Some specialist consultations and diagnostic procedures may be included, or you can add additional cover.
- Comprehensive cover which may include day-to-day cover, surgical cover, specialist consultations, non-pharmaceutical drugs and diagnostic procedures.
What’s covered by your health insuranceShow more
The medical treatments and expenses covered depend on the level of cover you choose. Health insurance can cover or partly cover a wide range of treatments and procedures, including:
- doctor visits
- dental appointments
- optical appointments
- chiropractic appointments and treatments
- elective surgery
- specialist consultations
- diagnostic procedures.
By talking to an adviser, you can get help deciding which level of cover is right for you. They can tailor a plan to meet your needs and budget.
Focus on your treatment, not the costShow more
Health insurance is good for your health. It can help to eliminate the financial stress associated with being ill because you know you’ll be accessing private healthcare services, with your qualifying medical treatments covered.
If you’ve got kids, you’ll know how their medical expenses (like grommets or optometrists) can quickly add up. If you consider major health issues (i.e. cancer), health costs can run into the hundreds of thousands, due to expensive treatments that may not be available on the public health system.
Health insurance can help you manage medical expenses and reduce the financial worry.
Apply for health insurance
If you want to protect you and your loved ones against the unexpected with health insurance, it’s good to talk to an adviser. They can talk you through your personalised options and help you decide which suits you best.