Terms and Conditions for AMP Car Insurance Prize Draw
1. By entering this Prize-Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter this Prize-Draw forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Only Eligible Persons can enter this Prize-Draw. To be an Eligible Person, you must:
a. be a New Zealand resident,
b. be 18 years of age or older,
c. buy a new AMP Car Insurance policy* online between 1st October 2021 and 13 December 2021 (Prize-Draw Period). To be clear, renewals of or changes to existing AMP Car Insurance policies during the Prize-Draw Period will not be eligible for entry into this Prize-Draw.
3. Each purchase of AMP Car Insurance will give the purchaser one entry into the Prize-Draw.
4. Staff of AMP Services (NZ) Limited (AMP) or Vero Insurance and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Draw.
The Prize Draw
5. There will be one Prize-Draw for eligible AMP Clients. The Prize-Draw will be made by 20 December 2021 (Draw Date).
6. The winner of the Prize-Draw will be drawn at random from a pool of all Eligible Persons. The first Eligible Person whose name is drawn will be deemed the Prize Winner.
7. There will be one cash prize of $1,000 NZD (Cash Prize).
8. The Prize Winner will be contacted by Interpublic New Zealand Limited using the email address the Prize Winner provided when entering this Prize-Draw.
9. If Interpublic New Zealand Limited are unable to contact the Prize Winner after a period of four weeks following the Draw Date, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that person’s entry will be declared invalid and the Cash Prize will be forfeited.
10. The Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AMP for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AMP.
11. AMP reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner and to disqualify any entry in its sole discretion without giving reasons.
12. The Cash Prize will be paid by direct credit into a New Zealand bank account within 21 days of receipt of requisite account/contact details from the Prize Winner. Interpublic New Zealand Limited is solely responsible for paying the Cash Prize to the Prize Winner’s New Zealand bank account, on AMP’s behalf. Interpublic New Zealand Limited will invoice AMP for the Cash Prize once it has been paid to the Prize Winner.
13. If the Cash Prize winner does not have a bank account, the Cash Prize will be awarded as a $1,000 NZD Prezzy® Card. Interpublic New Zealand Limited will courier the Prezzy® Card to the Prize Winner within 14 days of receiving a postal address from the Prize Winner. Prezzy® Card is issued by Kiwibank Limited. By using the card, the Prize Winner agrees to the terms and conditions, and the card fees set out at www.prezzycard.co.nz. The Prize Winner should refer to www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/ for detailed Prezzy® Card terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, their use and expiry.
14. The Cash Prize is not exchangeable or negotiable. However, if the Prize Winner does not wish to claim the Cash Prize, they may nominate another person to whom the Cash Prize can be transferred to.
15. Interpublic New Zealand Limited and AMP do not accept any responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning the Cash Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
16. AMP will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (Loss) suffered by any participant in any way associated with the competition including as a result of entry into the competition or winning the Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. This competition is run by AMP Services (NZ) Limited with registered office at 29 Customs Street West, Auckland, CBD, Auckland 1010.
19. Policy cover with AMP is subject to our standard underwriting conditions.
*AMP car insurance policies are underwritten by Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited.