Providing quality, compliant investment advice in today's regulatory environment
The Wealth Management Consultancy and Support Service provides support to advisers on products, research, process and systems. This module includes two components:
Component 1: Wealth Management Consultancy
This component offers advisers:
- Access to the WealthView platform - AMP's online investment service.
- An Approved Product List (APL) - supported by quality, appropriate and independent research - giving confidence on product selection.
- Recognised investment research tools and support.
- Support, tools and processes to assist with regulatory compliance.
- Advice vetting and a Quality Assurance service that helps Advisers provide advice that meets the requirements of the six-step advice process and is compliant with regulatory requirements (AMP and Spicers QFE only).
- Access to field-based TapIn Investment Specialists for portfolio construction, research, strategy support and market expertise.
Component 2: TapIn Investments Product Support
This component offers Advisers:
- 0800 telephone access to TapIn Investment Consultants, for technical product support and guidance on the AMP Wealth Management, Workplace and KiwiSaver Scheme products, including product information, general research queries, product-related taxation information and regular market updates.
- Support in the development of advice standards, strategies and product knowledge to ensure recommendations meet customer needs and objectives.
Access to the tools available to you - such as our advice templates - is through Adviser Central.