Do you want to manage your money on the go?
• View your account balances and recent transactions
• See how your investments are performing
• Change your funds
• Make a one-off payment to your KiwiSaver
• Check your projected retirement balance
Download the app for your Apple or Android phone:
You need to be a registered with the new My AMP portal to log into My AMP portal. If you've already done this, you can just login with your username and password. If you've forgotten your username or password, click on the links to reset them. If you haven't registered for the new portal it's a quick and easy process. Get started.
We will never email you a link to login to the My AMP secure site or request your username or password via an email. You can access your accounts via amp.co.nz
Unfortunately your Australian AMP products will not be available in My AMP. Please log in via amp.com.au to access your Australian AMP accounts. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can retrieve these via the login page.
To have the best and most secure experience when using MyAMP, we recommend you use one of the supported browsers below:
- Microsoft Edge® browser, latest version
- Mozilla® Firefox® browser, latest version
- Google Chrome browser, latest version
- Apple Safari browser, latest version
- iOS Safari, latest version
- Android™ devices: Google Chrome, latest version
To see a personalised projected balance in the KiwiSaver statement or MyAMP mobile app, a customer needs to meet the three following criteria:
• Be between 18 and 65 years old, and
• Have been an AMP KiwiSaver Scheme member or New Zealand Retirement Trust member for more than 12 months, and
• Have a projected balance that is more than $1000