Our purpose – helping people create their tomorrow – describes why we exist and our commitment to customers, partners, the community, and other key stakeholders. Our values clarify what AMP stands for and how we work with people inside and outside the organisation to realise our vision:
- We’re adopted a flexible working model – meaning we genuinely help our people to balance their work and life commitments and support their wellbeing.
- We’re RainbowTick accredited – committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for people of different genders, sexualities, ethnicities, physical capabilities and cultures.
- We’re a Living Wage employer – meaning everyone working at AMP, direct or contracted, receives the living wage or higher, which reflects the real cost of living in New Zealand.
- We’re a carbon neutral business – backed by our Toitu Envirocare carbon zero certification.
- We invest sustainably– and through our sustainable investment philosophy support organisations and initiatives that are good for our clients, communities and the planet.
- We deliver great outcomes – for our clients through high-quality products and services, and financial help and guidance.
- We provide innovative tools and technologies – to empower more Kiwis to take control of their financial future.
Click here to learn more about our business and history.