Here at AMP, we’re committed to providing a little help, so Kiwis can get started, get where they want to go and enjoy the retirement they want.
At the heart of everything we do are three key themes:
We’re a locally-operated specialist wealth manager and general insurance provider, helping New Zealanders to save for a brighter future through high quality products like the award-winning AMP KiwiSaver Scheme and NZRT.
AMP KiwiSaver Scheme clients:
- received $109m in retirement withdrawals
- received $66m in first home withdrawals
- achieved 20% higher average account balance (compared to industry)1
We continued to support our communities (learn more about our community partnerships):
- Investing $2.38b in our local economy
- Paying $10.21 to local suppliers
- Donating $150,000 to community partners
We looked after our people:
- Providing 12% employer superannuation contribution
- Achieving our Rainbow Tick re-accreditation, which we’ve had since 2018
- Offering 3 additional days of leave to focus on wellbeing
Read our Help Report to discover more ways we supported our clients, communities, and people in 2019.
1 Financial Services Council Quarterly KiwiSaver Survey December 2019
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited. For more information, download a copy of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet, which have been lodged on the Scheme's offers register entry at companiesoffice.govt.nz/disclose While care has been taken to supply information on this website that is accurate, no entity or person gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy, or accepts any responsibility arising in any way including from any error or omission.