A little help goes a long way, and while many of us seek guidance from family and friends, when it comes to money matters, it pays to talk to a specialist.
We’re a locally-operated specialist wealth manager and general insurance provider, helping New Zealanders to save for a brighter future through high quality products like the award-winning AMP KiwiSaver Scheme and NZRT.
AMP KiwiSaver Scheme clients:
- achieved an average balance 17% higher than the industry average1
- received $114.9m in retirement withdrawals
- received $66.9m in first home withdrawals
We looked after our environment:
- reducing our emissions by 70% (compared to 2019)
- becoming carbon neutral (backed by our Toitu Envirocare certification)
- moving 30% of our fleet to electric vehicles
We supported our people and communities:
- partnering with charity Voices of Hope to help improve mental health outcomes for more Kiwis
- fully embracing flexible working, with all of our people splitting their time between the office and another location
- helping to close the retirement savings gender gap
1The Financial Services Council of New Zealand, Investment Report, December 2020; AMP data.
Read our Help & Sustainability Report to discover more ways we supported our clients, communities, environment and people in 2020.
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited. For more information, download a copy of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet, which have been lodged on the Scheme's offers register entry at companiesoffice.govt.nz/disclose While care has been taken to supply information on this website that is accurate, no entity or person gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy, or accepts any responsibility arising in any way including from any error or omission.