Sustainability to us means more than just protecting and maintaining our natural environment, but also helping to address a range of social issues to support a thriving community, economy and sustainable environment.
Our values, which you can learn more about here, underpin how we operate as a business and our approach to sustainability:
• Improving diversity and inclusion in our workplace
• Continuing to provide market leading employee benefits and wellness initiatives
• Providing the help not-for-profits and social enterprise need to support those in our community who need it most
• Continuing to offset and reduce our carbon emissions
• Collaborating with other New Zealand businesses to address key environmental challenges through the Sustainable Business Council
• Actively engaging on environmental issues through our investments
• Delivering great outcomes for our clients through high-quality products and services, and financial help and guidance
• Maintaining our focus on conduct and culture and promoting best practice across the financial services industry
• Delivering innovative tools and technologies to empower more Kiwis to take control of their financial future
We’re proud of what we achieved in 2020 to provide a little help to New Zealanders and our environment.
But there’s always more we can do.
Click here to provide your feedback, thoughts and ideas on what has been achieved and what more we can do as we look to the future with optimism.
This is our second Help & Sustainability Report - click here to discover some of the ways we supported our clients, communities, environment and people in 2019.
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited. For more information, download a copy of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet, which have been lodged on the Scheme's offers register entry at companiesoffice.govt.nz/disclose While care has been taken to supply information on this website and within the chatbot tool that is accurate, no entity or person gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy, or accepts any responsibility arising in any way including from any error or omission. The content provided is intended to be used as information only and does not constitute personalised advice. Before acting on any of the results provided, we recommend that you seek advice which takes your individual circumstances into account. The content provided is intended to be used as information only and does not constitute personalised advice. Before acting on any of the results provided, we recommend that you seek advice which takes your individual circumstances into account. A disclosure statement is available from your Adviser, on request and free of charge.