By clicking "I accept the terms and conditions", you agree to be bound by the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme’s terms and conditions. These are set out below, in the current trust deed (including, if applicable, the participation agreement documenting your employer plan), Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") and Fund Update Booklet.
- I have received, read and understood the most recent versions of the Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet for the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme and, if applicable, the member's booklet for my employer plan.
- I understand that none of the Supervisor, AMP, any related company of the Supervisor or AMP or any director of any of them, the Crown or any other person guarantees the performance or obligations of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
- I acknowledge that:
a. choosing an investment option (or options) is my responsibility, and that neither AMP nor the Supervisor is to be regarded as representing or implying that my investment option (or options) is appropriate for my personal circumstances; and
b. my choice of an investment option (or options) will be a binding direction from me to AMP; and
c. if I fail to make a valid selection, all contributions to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme for my benefit will be invested as described on page 6 of the Product Disclosure Statement (or, if applicable, in accordance with the member's booklet for my employer plan).
- I acknowledge that AMP may pay my Adviser, distributor or another intermediary a portion of the Administration Fee set out in the Product Disclosure Statement and/or the Fund Update Booklet.
- I confirm that I meet the eligibility criteria for joining the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (see page 5 of the Product Disclosure Statement) (and, if applicable, for joining my employer plan as set out in the member's booklet for that plan).
- I acknowledge that I have rights of access to, and correction of, the information held by AMP or the Supervisor of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 and amending legislation. I understand that the information supplied by me with this application and any other information provided in connection with my membership or my account, either by me, my employer, the Inland Revenue or any other party, will be used by AMP and the Administration Manager and/or any parties related to them to verify my identity, process this application and to administer my membership, and to operate, the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme and may be disclosed for these purposes to other parties where relevant, including the Supervisor, the Financial Markets Authority, the Inland Revenue, my employer, an adviser or other intermediary or to any other party as required. I also understand that these parties may share and disclose information to each other and any other parties for the purpose of administering my membership, and to operate, the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme. The information may also be used by AMP or third parties to offer me other products or services made available by the AMP group, and for market research purposes. I can access and if required correct my personal information by contacting AMP.
- I consent to receiving electronic messages and information regarding the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme or any other products, services or promotions offered by AMP (or related companies of AMP) and I agree, pursuant to the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, that the person sending any such message need not include a functional unsubscribe facility in the message. I consent to receiving a world wide web uniform resource locator (URL) for access to electronic copies of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme annual reports.
- If I am applying to transfer my benefit from another KiwiSaver scheme to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme I authorise the manager or the supervisor of the transferring scheme to provide to AMP or the supervisor any of my personal information as necessary to complete the transfer of my benefits to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
- I authorise AMP to disclose member information to the Financial Markets Authority as may be required from time to time under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.