By clicking "I accept the terms and conditions", you agree to be bound by the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme’s terms and conditions. These are set out below, in the current trust deed (including, if applicable, the participation agreement documenting your employer plan), Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") and Fund Update Booklet.
- I have received, read and understood the most recent versions of the Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet for the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme and, if applicable, the member's booklet for my employer plan.
- I understand that none of the Supervisor, AMP, any related company of the Supervisor or AMP or any director of any of them, the Crown or any other person guarantees the performance or obligations of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
- I acknowledge that:
a. choosing an investment option (or options) is my responsibility, and that neither AMP nor the Supervisor is to be regarded as representing or implying that my investment option (or options) is appropriate for my personal circumstances; and
b. my choice of an investment option (or options) will be a binding direction from me to AMP; and
c. if I fail to make a valid selection, all contributions to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme for my benefit will be invested as described on page 6 of the Product Disclosure Statement (or, if applicable, in accordance with the member's booklet for my employer plan).
- I acknowledge that AMP may pay my Adviser, distributor or another intermediary a portion of the Management Fee set out in the Product Disclosure Statement and/or the Fund Update Booklet.
- I confirm that I meet the eligibility criteria for joining the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (see page 5 of the Product Disclosure Statement) (and, if applicable, for joining my employer plan as set out in the member's booklet for that plan).
- I understand that by using MyAMP, I am bound by the MyAMP Terms and Conditions and, additionally, if I submit Information through the MyAMP mobile app, the MyAMP Mobile App Terms and Conditions.
- I consent to receiving statements and other communications and information about my investment in the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme primarily through electronic means, including MyAMP and email. I acknowledge and agree that AMP may use and disclose my Information to keep me informed about financial products and services, other offerings that it considers are of interest to me and for insight research purposes. I consent to receiving electronic messages from AMP, from members of the AMP group or trusted partners via the contact methods have shared with AMP including email and SMS.
- If I am applying to transfer my benefit from another KiwiSaver scheme to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme I authorise the manager or the supervisor of the transferring scheme to provide to AMP or the supervisor any of my personal information as necessary to complete the transfer of my benefits to the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
- I authorise AMP to disclose member information to the Financial Markets Authority as may be required from time to time under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.
'AMP' means the AMP group of companies (AMP Limited ABN 49 079 354 519 (incorporated in Australia) together with its subsidiaries), which conducts business in New Zealand through various companies including, amongst others, AMP Services (NZ) Limited and AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited. Unless otherwise specified, references to "AMP", "we”, "us" and "our" are references to any and all members of the AMP group of companies. The MyAMP portal (“MyAMP”) is provided by AMP Services (NZ) Limited, and AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
'AMP Services' means AMP Services (NZ) Limited, which is a related company of AMP.
'Information' means the personal information you supply and includes any other information provided (whether provided by yourself or any other party).
'MyAMP' means the AMP mobile app (free to download in the App Store and Google Play) or the MyAMP online portal (available at online.amp.co.nz).
'Supervisor' means The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited, which is the Supervisor of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.