• Improving diversity and inclusion in our workplace
• Continuing to provide market leading employee benefits and wellness initiatives
• Providing the help not-for-profits and social enterprise need to support those in our community who need it most
• Continuing to offset and reduce our carbon emissions
• Collaborating with other New Zealand businesses to address key environmental challenges through the Sustainable Business Council
• Actively engaging on environmental issues through our investments
• Delivering great outcomes for our clients through high-quality products and services, and financial help and guidance
• Maintaining our focus on conduct and culture and promoting best practice across the financial services industry
• Delivering innovative tools and technologies to empower more Kiwis to take control of their financial future
We recognise the vital role business needs to play to support our communities. That’s a key part of who we are and what we do.
While care has been taken to ensure that the information in this communication is accurate, no entity or person gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy, or accepts any responsibility arising in anyway, including from any error or omission.
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
For more information, download a copy of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet, which have been lodged on the Scheme's offers register entry at companiesoffice.govt.nz/disclose.