Why choose our AMP KiwiSaver Scheme
- Been a KiwiSaver Scheme provider since 2007
- Offer a large choice of investment funds
- The Lifesteps programme puts you into the fund that best matches your age
- Access to AMP’s experienced NZ based advisers
- One of the Government-appointed KiwiSaver default providers
- It’s easy – join online and monitor your funds on the MyAMP app and web portal
How KiwiSaver worksKiwiSaver is a voluntary savings initiative set up by the government and designed to help New Zealanders save for their retirement. It can also help you buy your first home.
- You can join KiwiSaver if you are a New Zealand citizen (or if you’re entitled to live in New Zealand indefinitely) and you normally live in New Zealand
- If you are working, your employer has to contribute at least 3% of your gross salary.
- You can choose to contribute between 3% and 10% of your gross salary or wages, and you can also make lump sum deposits
- If you’ve worked in Australia, you can transfer your superannuation scheme into KiwiSaver
Which fund is right for me
Whether you’re new to KiwiSaver or a sophisticated investor, we’ve got the right choice for you. Use this calculator to work out which AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Funds are likely to suit you, and your savings goals.
Start now >
How do I join?
There are three ways to join:
SuperRatings’ rating methodology seeks to cover over 350 individual parts of a KiwiSaver’s Scheme’s offering.
AMP is rated gold, a good value for money KiwiSaver scheme.
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited.