Things to know about AMP in New Zealand
- we have one of the largest financial advice networks in the country
- our customers hold more than 830,000 investment, savings and insurance products
- we are one of the largest KiwiSaver Scheme providers with a 12 per cent share of the total KiwiSaver market and approximately 240,000 KiwiSaver customers.
In 2016, AMP:
- supported more than 1,600 families in their time of need by paying $91.5 million in life insurance and $31.6 million in trauma claims
- helped 672 New Zealanders who were unable to return to work because of an illness or injury by paying out $20.2 million in income protection claims
- assisted 140 Kiwis to return to work following a major illness or injury
- and, AMP customers were paid $53.7 million in general insurance claims
Insurance and superannuationShow more
AMP is a leading provider of KiwiSaver, one of the most effective ways to save for your retirement. We can help determine the best strategies to help you reach your goals and own your tomorrow.
We also provide a range of personal risk and general insurance products to help provide financial security. These include life insurance, total and permanent disability (TPD) cover, income protection and trauma cover.
AMP provides customers in Australia and New Zealand with:
- financial advice
- superannuation services for businesses and employer-sponsored schemes
- and in Australia, selected banking products.
Our products and services are provided through the largest financial advice network in Australia and New Zealand, with more than 4,440 aligned and employed financial advisers. We also have extensive relationships with external financial advisers.
AMP's financial advice network in New Zealand and Australia includes AMP Financial Planning, Charter Financial Planning, Genesys, Hillross, ipac, Quadrant Securities, smsf advice, Spicers, AdviceFirst and AMP 360. Together they are helping customers build financial security
AMP CapitalShow more
AMP Capital is committed to delivering outstanding investment outcomes for clients with contemporary solutions in fixed income, equities, real estate, infrastructure and multi-asset portfolios. Sharing a heritage with AMP that spans more than 160 years, AMP Capital is one of the largest investment managers in the Asia Pacific region.
Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled AMP Capital to grow internationally, and operations are now established in Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and the United States.
AMP Capital collaborates with a network of global investment partners, leveraging insights to provide greater access to new investment opportunities across a range of single sector and diversified funds. For more information, please visit: ampcapital.co.nz
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited.
SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.