Things to know about AMP in New Zealand
- in just the first six months of the year, our customers received $103 million in claims payments to provide them with dignity and to protect their families in their time of need.
- we are one of the largest KiwiSaver providers with 10.7 per cent of the total KiwiSaver market and 228,000 customers, and the account balance of members in the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme continues to grow above the industry average.
- we have the country's most extensive and diverse network of financial Advisers.
- this year, AMP Scholarship recipients will receive a share of $200,000 to help them achieve their dreams in support of communities across New Zealand. Since 1998, AMP has received more than 50,000 scholarship applications and awarded more than $2.4 million to help 300 Kiwis. You can find out about other ways we support our communities here.
- AMP has been awarded the Rainbow Tick in recognition of our genuine focus on being a diverse and inclusive workplace for people of different genders, sexualities, ethnicities, physical capabilities and cultures.
Insurance and superannuationShow more
AMP is a leading provider of KiwiSaver, one of the most effective ways to save for your retirement. We can help determine the best strategies to help you reach your goals and own your tomorrow.
We also provide a range of personal risk and general insurance products to help provide financial security. These include life insurance, total and permanent disability (TPD) cover, income protection and trauma cover.
AMP provides customers in Australia and New Zealand with:
- financial advice
- superannuation services for businesses and employer-sponsored schemes
- and in Australia, selected banking products.
Our products and services are provided through the largest financial advice network in Australia and New Zealand, with more than 4,440 aligned and employed financial Advisers. We also have extensive relationships with external financial Advisers.
AMP's financial advice network in New Zealand and Australia includes AMP Financial Planning, Charter Financial Planning, Genesys, Hillross, ipac, Quadrant Securities, smsf advice and AdviceFirst. Together they are helping customers build financial security.
AMP CapitalShow more
AMP Capital is committed to delivering outstanding investment outcomes for clients with contemporary solutions in fixed income, equities, real estate, infrastructure and multi-asset portfolios. Sharing a heritage with AMP that spans more than 160 years, AMP Capital is one of the largest investment managers in the Asia Pacific region.
Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled AMP Capital to grow internationally, and operations are now established in Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and the United States.
AMP Capital collaborates with a network of global investment partners, leveraging insights to provide greater access to new investment opportunities across a range of single sector and diversified funds. For more information, please visit: ampcapital.co.nz
Important informationShow more
AMP Wealth Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme (the 'Scheme'). The Supervisor of the Scheme is The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited.
SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.