Sometimes we all need a little help to get where we want to go. From family, friends, mentors.
But when it comes to money matters, where do you turn? We’re committed to providing a little help so you can get started, get where you want to go, and enjoy the retirement you want.
Things to know about AMP in New Zealand
In just the first six months of the year:
- AMP KiwiSaver Scheme members received $30.5 million in first home withdrawals as AMP Wealth Management New Zealand helped 1,029 AMP KiwiSaver Scheme members to buy their first home. AMP KiwiSaver Scheme members also withdrew $60.2 million to help fund their retirement.
- AMP employed Advisers visited dozens of workplaces all over New Zealand to provide helpful guidance and personalised advice to every day Kiwis face-to-face.
- We launched a free online video series aimed at encouraging more New Zealanders to take an active interest in their financial wellbeing.
- Through our employed financial advisers AdviceFirst, provided personalised financial advice reviews to more than 1,500 clients, with detailed personalised statements of advice to more than 1,000 clients, helping them to realise a better future.
- Proudly supported 'My Life to Live', a photo exhibition coordinated by Living Wage Aotearoa New Zealand and Changemakers Resettlement Forum celebrating the immense contribution of refugee background workers in New Zealand.
- Continued our partnership with Key to Life Trust and got behind Gumboot Friday in support of Mike King to continue efforts to improve awareness of mental health issues, including a series of corporate and client-facing wellbeing seminars hosted by AdviceFirst.
We’re proud to be:
- The first financial services provider to become a Living Wage accredited employer – part of a growing movement to empower all New Zealanders to live with dignity and be able to realise the benefits of working hard.
- A supporter of Dignity NZ, the social enterprise on a mission to provide free sanitary items to all women in New Zealand.
- A partner of the Key to Life Trust who are changing the way New Zealanders think, act and feel about mental health and suicide.
- A Rainbow Tick certified employer, in recognition of our strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
Over the last two decades we awarded more than $2.5 million to deserving recipients from all walks of life who have gone on to achieve incredible results in the pursuit of their dreams. The AMP Scholarships programme has concluded and is no longer receiving applications, but we remain close to the 368 alumni who continue to do amazing things to benefit their communities.
We would like to thank everyone who has been part of the incredible AMP Scholarships journey over the past 20 years – for your love and support and for having the bravery to share your passion with the rest of New Zealand.
Find out how we continue to support our communities.