A little help goes a long way, and while many of us seek guidance from family and friends, when it comes to money matters, it pays to talk to a specialist.
Here at AMP, we’re committed to providing a little help, so Kiwis can get started, get where they want to go and enjoy the retirement they want.
At the heart of everything we do are our values:
We believe life is for living well. We are committed to helping our people, clients and communities live meaningful lives.
We help our clients by providing sustainable plans for their future, and we invest in organisations and activities that focus on sustainability for future generations.
We believe all New Zealanders deserve to have a level of aspiration in life. It’s their aspiration, and our job to help them achieve it.
Things to know about AMP Wealth Management
We’re a locally operated specialist wealth manager and general insurance provider, helping New Zealanders to save for a brighter future through high quality products like the award-winning AMP KiwiSaver Scheme and NZRT.
Things to know about AMP in New Zealand
AMP KiwiSaver Scheme clients:
- received $109m in retirement withdrawals
- received $66m in first home withdrawals
- achieved 20% higher average account balance (compared to industry)
We continued to support our communities (learn more about our community partnerships):
- Investing $2.38b in our local economy
- Paying $10.21 to local suppliers
- Donating $150,000 to community partners
We looked after our people:
- Providing 12% employer superannuation contribution
- Achieving our Rainbow Tick re-accreditation, which we’ve had since 2018
- Offering 3 additional days of leave to focus on wellbeing
Read our Help Report to discover more ways we supported our clients, communities, and people in 2019.