Forms and documents

What kind of form are you looking for?
Online tools
⌨   Change your personal details

Make a regular or one-off payment using MyAMP

⌨   Change your Prescribed Investor Rate (PIR)

Check your current PIR and make changes if needed. Find out more about getting on the right tax rate

⌨   Scheme transfer request

Use this form if you would like to transfer from an existing AMP investment scheme into either AMP Managed Funds, AMP Investment Trust (AIT), WealthView, New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT) or the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.


AMP Managed Funds documents